Thursday, August 6, 2026

WEEKEND - DONATION DRIVE (I NEED YOUR HELP)

 
 
 
For those that are new to the Electronic80s / Soundz80s community, we have a fundraiser every six months to keep funds in the PayPal account to go towards site hosting, buying CDs / albums that keep this site alive, & maintain equipment.

 
I do realize that we are living in a difficult time so any amount that you can chip in will be very helpful. I also understand completely if you can’t give anything right now.

All you have to do to make your donation is click on the yellow donate button top right of this page / site..

I use PayPal. It’s safe and secure, and you don’t need an account to make your contribution.

Thank you so much for your help. Its very much appreciated..

 


 

#ineedhelp

#donationsplease

#keepthissitegoing

#canyouhelp

#please 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.