Monday, August 17, 2026

1989 - THE LOST MIXTAPES (CD Quality FLAC EX)

Hello and Welcome Back.. Around the early 90s, I made a set of mixtapes for each year, that I used to play in the tapedeck of my Honda Prelude

While I was moving a few years ago, I found the original tapes in a box in the garage. I forgot how good these tapes were. The blank tapes I used were 'That's' brand (Taiyo Yuden) from Japan. The only place that sold these tapes were in Sydney City, From memory I think it was Dick Smith or Jaycar Electronics (they were next door to each other) near Town Hall station..

Moving on, I have recreated these mixtapes from First Issue CDs for that 'Lush' sound..

So the year was '1989'... Last Tape In The Series... Take a Listen

 


 

TRACK-LIST

01. Texas - I Don’t Want A Lover
02. Adeva - I Thank You
03. Deborah Harry - I Want That Man
04. Big Fun - Blame It on the Boogie
05. Stevie Nicks - Rooms On Fire
06. Cyndi Lauper - I Drove All Night
07. Boy Meets Girl - Waiting For A Star To Fall
08. Ten City - That's The Way Love Is
09. Black -Box - Ride On Time
10. Alice Cooper - Poison
11. Bad English - When I See You Smile
12. Tears For Fears - Woman In Chains
13. Queen - I Want It All
14. Lisa Stansfield - This Is The Right Time
15. Debbie Gibson - Electric Youth
16. Transvision Vamp - Baby I Don't Care
17. Will To Power - Baby I Love Your Way
18. New Kids on the Block - You’ve Got It (The Right Stuff)
19. Martika - Toy Soldiers

 

LINKS  (FLAC EX) (660mb)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fHqmJv8Oyw_qoQhA-Q3lH5WgVkdH5E-_?usp=sharing

Be Patient with the download, it could take a while depending on your internet speed..

Stream or Download (on the google drive page, click the down arrow next to the name of the album to download and save to your computer)

 


 

#1989

#1989mixtape

#electronic80s

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.