Hello and Welcome Back... Going through my music collection, finished 1987, 1988, 1984, now starting 1989.. Have a Listen.. (check out all the 1987/88/84 albums on the right hand side of this site) --------->
Released in 1989, 'Smash Hits Of The 80s' was an Australian 2 CD compilation showcasing various popular songs from the 80s... Available on CD, Audio Cassette & Vinyl Record
The album on offer is the Australian 2 CD in FLAC EXpanded Frequency Format..
TRACK-LIST
CD 1
01 Yazz - The Only Way Is Up
02 Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky
03 Adam And The Ants - Antmusic
04 Mel & Kim - Respectable
05 Split Enz - I Got You
06 Jason Donovan - Too Many Broken Hearts
07 Eurogliders - We Will Together
08 Bananarama - Venus
09 Europe - The Final Countdown
10 Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
11 Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie
12 Nena - 99 Luftballoons
13 Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
14 Paul Kelly & The Coloured Girls - Darling It Hurts
15 Cheap Trick - The Flame
16 Wham! - I'm Your Man
CD 2
01 Collette - Ring My Bell
02 Kids In The Kitchen - Change In Moods
03 Romantics - What I Like About You
04 Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
05 Jimmy Barnes - Working Class Man
06 Daryl Braithwaite - As The Day Goes By
07 Hooters - And We Dance
08 Kylie Mole - So Excellent
09 Bros - When Will I Be Famous
10 The Clash - Rock The Casbah
11 Models - Out Of Mind Out Of Sight
12 Men At Work - Down Under
13 The Black Sorrows - Hold On To Me
14 Chantoozies - Wanna Be Up
15 Uncanny X-Men - How Do You Get Your Kicks
16 Terence Trent D'Arby - Sign Your Name
LINKS (FLAC EX) (997mb)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qEeZ0XhIP8qN7KUUR8NQIhM3Fz7348pa?usp=sharing
Be Patient with the download, it could take a while depending on your internet speed..
Stream or Download (on the google drive page, click the down arrow next to the name of the album to download and save to your computer)
https://www.discogs.com/master/1051261-Various-Smash-Hits-Of-The-80s
#1989
#1989compilation
#1989variousartists
#electronic80s



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.