Thursday, September 3, 2026

1989 - NOW THATS WHAT I CALL MUSIC 16 (U.K First Issue CD FLAC EX)

Hello and Welcome Back... Going through my music collection, finished 1987, 1988, 1984, now starting 1989.. Have a Listen.. (check out all the 1987/88/84 albums on the right hand side of this site) --------->

 


Released in 1989, 'Now That What I Call Music 16' was an U.K 2 CD compilation showcasing various popular songs from the year 1989... Available on CD, Audio Cassette, Vinyl & VHS Video

The album on offer is the U.K CD in FLAC EXpanded Frequency Format..

 

TRACK-LIST


 

CD 1
01    Tears For Fears - Sowing The Seeds Of Love
02    Belinda Carlisle - Leave A Light On
03    Erasure - Drama!
04    Deborah Harry - I Want That Man
05    Sydney Youngblood - If Only I Could
06    Curiosity Killed The Cat - Name And Number
07    The Beautiful South - You Keep It All In
08    Wet Wet Wet - Sweet Surrender
09    Queen - Breakthru
10    Tina Turner - The Best
11    Transvision Vamp - Born To Be Sold
12    Wendy & Lisa - Waterfall '89
13    Kate Bush - The Sensual World
14    Fine Young Cannibals - I'm Not The Man I Used To Be
15    Then Jerico - Sugar Box
16    Living In A Box - Room In Your Heart
17    Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

CD 2
01    Milli Vanilli - Girl I'm Gonna Miss You
02    Double Trouble & Rebel MC - Street Tuff
03    Bobby Brown - On Our Own
04    Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
05    Lil' Louis - French Kiss
06    Adeva - I Thank You
07    D Mob - C'Mon And Get My Love
08    De La Soul - Eye Know
09    Inner City - Whatcha Gonna Do With My Lovin'
10    Big Fun - Can't Shake The Feeling
11    Cliff Richard - I Just Don't Have The Heart
12    Jimmy Somerville - Comment Te Dire Adieu
13    Brother Beyond - Drive On
14    Shakespear's Sister - You're History
15    Oh Well - Oh Well
16    Neneh Cherry - Kisses On The Wind
17    Redhead Kingpin And The FBI - Do The Right Thing
18    Fresh 4 - Wishing On A Star

 

LINKS  (FLAC EX)  (1gb)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ynHYhhCMkkeJLD2O3m7wgLJplk9B4X8G?usp=sharing 

Be Patient with the download, it could take a while depending on your internet speed..

Stream or Download (on the google drive page, click the down arrow next to the name of the album to download and save to your computer)

https://www.discogs.com/master/76108-Various-Now-Thats-What-I-Call-Music-16 

 


 

#1989

#1989compilation

#1989variousartists

#electronic80s

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.