Wednesday, April 12, 2017

80s TV SHOWS - NEW WEBSITE

Hello and welcome back... I have started a new website..

Lately, i have been catching up on some 80s TV shows.
TV shows like Magnum P.I, The A-Team, Airwolf, Steethawk, Miami Vice & Knight Rider... Just to name a few and it got me to thinking.

Wouldn't it be great to have a website that has all these great 80s TV shows all in the one place?
So I have created this site = 80s TV SHOWS

First show under the spotlight is Airwolf :)

The idea is to make available the pilot (first) episode and then another good episode available so you can remember what these awesome shows were about.

In regards to copyright, I don't plan on pirating episodes, its for fair use only, just to remember.
Sure, if you like what you see then go out and buy (if they're available) the seasons on DVD.

I would also like to ask for a 'Buy me a Coffee' donation, any amount big or small is much appreciated. Its also great for motivation :)  and to know that what i'm doing, that someone out there, appreciates the time and effort required to do these sites.

Hope you like the new site

LINKS

http://80stelevision.blogspot.com.au/







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.