Monday, July 7, 2014

WATCHING TV IN THE 80S - Part 1

Hello and welcome back.... Breaking away from music for a bit, I thought I would cover some of the programs i watched in the 80s.

I have scoured the internet and found some full episodes of great 80s sitcoms that I remember watching as a child.

Enjoy these FULL episodes while you can before they disappear...
If you want to download and keep these episodes on your computer for later... I use "a tube catcher" download here.. 
There are other software available but I like this one.


MAGNUM P.I - Black on White episode  (Thanks to   Michael Knight for the video)




ALF - Season 3 - Ep 20       (Thanks to Jorjet Alcocer for the video)




MacGYVER - Season 1 - Ep1      (Thanks to Vainer Mars for the video)




ALLO ALLO  Season 5 Ep 2   (Thanks to DowntownSingaporeTV for the video)




BATTLE OF THE PLANETS  Ep 49



ENJOY YOUR VIEWING.. MORE TO COME :)


#80stv
#electronic80s



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.