Friday, May 2, 2014

HIT PACK COMPILATION - SIDE A (Music Download)

Hello and welcome back.... I've had a few requests for this one and on my 500th post thought I would do something special for you, my readers and followers....

The compilation known as "Hit Pack Compilation"... it was a cassette wrapped in the shape of a chocolate bar... Released by Virgin Records. Some tracks were also 12" Versions... Enjoy




TRACK LIST
1. Phil Oakey & Georgio Moroder - Goodbye Bad Times.
2. Stephen 'Tin Tin' Duffy - Kiss Me (with your mouth).
3. Simple Minds - Don't you Forget about Me.
4. Do Re Mi - Idiot Grin.
5. Scritti Politti - Perfect Way
6. Pookah Makes Three - Take it Back
7. Beargarden - I Write the News
8. O.M.D. - So in Love



LISTEN / DOWNLOAD HERE 


PHIL OAKEY & GEORGIO MORODER - GOODBYE BAD TIMES 

Thanks to MIGUELSAGITTA for this video


SCRITTI POLITTI - PERFECT WAY  (Thanks to RhinoEntertainment for the video)




POOKAH MAKES THREE - TAKE IT BACK  (Thanks to MemoriesofStarckClub for the video)




BEARGARDEN - I WRITE THE NEWS  (Thanks to MusicVideoStudiosTas for the video)











No comments:

Post a Comment