Tuesday, July 9, 2013

THE DREAM SEQUENCE - NIGHT ON THE GALACTIC RAILROAD (New Music)

Hello and welcome back....The Dream Sequence is a Australian band formed by (Yours truly) that's right....Me, Michael Bailey.
I have always wanted to blend a classic SDS-5 Simmons drum machine with stunning synth sounds and this is the first attempt

Lyrics were also written and sung by me, as is the "French chick" which is my voice translated into French.


Artwork by Nathan Bailey (right)

The video below was also filmed and edited by myself, with Ben and Daniel Bailey as assistants.
The footage was shot in Springwood - Faulconbridge, NSW, Australia

Let me know what you think....like I said, its my first attempt so be gentle :)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
DOWNLOAD / LISTEN HERE


THE DREAM SEQUENCE - NIGHT ON THE GALACTIC RAILROAD





No comments:

Post a Comment