Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MIXTAPE 6 - VALENTINES DAY LOVE SONG SPECIAL

Hello and welcome back..... MIXTAPE 6 - Valentines Day Love Song Special.
LOVE
It makes the world go round
It makes you feel like on top of the world
It can crush your heart like a Doodlebug.
They named a boat after it.... The Love Boat.
Love songs from the 80s
Enjoy






CLICK HERE  TO DOWNLOAD

Track List
1 = Leo Sayer - More than I can Say
2 = Hot Chocolate - It Started with a Kiss
3 = Roxette - Listen to your Heart
4 = Mike and the Mechanics - Par Avion
5 = George Michael - Careless Whisper
6 = REO Speedwagon - Keep on Loving You
7 = ABC - All of my Heart
8 = Boy Meets Girl - Waiting for a Star to Fall
9 = John Paul Young - Love is in the Air
10 = Stevie Wonder - I just Called to Say I Love You
11 = Mr Mister - Broken Wings
12 = Belinda Carlisle - Mad About You
13 = Kool & The Gang - Cherish
14 = Phil Oakey - Electric Dreams
15 = Dear Enemy - Computer One


















Massive "THANK YOU" To My Wife Kathleen for helping me select certain songs. Love you more than Anything in this world.  xxxxx
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY KatKat. (My Wife's Nickname)


HOT CHOCOLATE - IT STARTED WITH A KISS



ABC - ALL OF MY HEART




BELINDA CARLISLE - MAD ABOUT YOU






2 comments:

  1. Hey Michael. A lot of great music you have listed here on the blog.

    I hope that, if you get some free time once in a while, you will stop by RetroDaze and share some of your passion with us in some articles or in the forum. There's no doubt the gang there would eat it up.

    Thanks man.
    Vaporman87
    www dot retro-daze dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vaporman87
    many thanks for that, I will check it out.
    Appreciate your feedback :)

    ReplyDelete