Friday, February 15, 2013

INDECENT OBSESSION

Hello and welcome back......Formed in 1987, Australian band Indecent Obsession had a few hits in the late 80s.
Those hits were "Say Goodbye" and "Tell Me Something" and came out around 1989.
Fronted by David Dixon on vocals,this band sounded and looked pretty good. (so my Girlfriend at that time kept telling me, then she would give me a funny look and walk away)
Other band members included Andrew Coyne (guitars), Michael Szumowski (Synths) & Daryl Sims (drums).






David is also a Actor and has done a stint in the Australian TV series Home & Away.(Nathan Roberts).
David now flies Helicopters for a living for Air Ambulance.

For me, I loved their music. It was upbeat and synth driven with smooth vocals.
Another song that caught my attention was called "Kiss Me" (from the 1992 album Indigo), It was just after this album that David left the band.







SAY GOODBYE


TELL ME SOMETHING


KISS ME


LINKS
https://www.facebook.com/indecentobsessionband

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/indecent%20obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.