Thursday, April 12, 2012

MIXTAPE 2 side A

Hello and welcome back... Mixtape 2 is now available with some tasty morsel's of electronic goodness, I have also got rid of the adds that I did in Mixtape 1 ( I found them annoying, seemed like a good idea at the time)..
You will also find that there will be more Australian music in these Mixtapes (2-3 songs,not a bad thing) as I will be using them for a upcoming radio program I will be doing (fingers crossed)... Cheers





 CLICK HERE to listen/download


Song list =
Stabilizers - If I found Rome
Flowers (Icehouse) - Icehouse
General Public - Tenderness
The Flirts - Danger
Nitzer Ebb - Join in the Chant
Carol Hitchcock - Get Ready
Oh Well - Oh Well


STABILIZERS - IF I FOUND ROME



GENERAL PUBLIC - TENDERNESS




NITZER EBB - JOIN IN THE CHANT

ENJOY

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying your Podcasts, I'd forgotten about some of these bands, others are completely new to me! Thanks.
    Jonny G

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.