Sunday, October 16, 2011

ALMOST THE 80S - various artists ( my top 10 of the 70s )

Hello and welcome back... Knocking on 80s door was the 70s, home to disco, bell-bottomed pants, satin shirts and some of the best analog synths sounds that you could dance to. Sadly, you don't hear these songs much any more so I thought I would re-live them. I was only about 8 or 9 when most of these songs came out, so I blame my parents for this. My dad loved music and would often have the stereo up real loud, unfortunately it seemed to piss my mother off and at the end of each song came the call " Turn the music down" only to be gradually turned back up when she left the room... Well, I thought it was funny at the time. ( they are now divorced )  This is my top 10 songs from the second best decade... the 70s.  Enjoy.

1 = EARTH, WIND & FIRE - September  1978 


2 = M - Pop Muzik  1979


3 = PATRICK HERNANDEZ - Born To Be Alive   1979


4 = BUGGLES - Video Killed The Radio Star   1979  

CLICK HERE  to download single... thanks to bedavakritik.blogspot.com for the link

5 = GARY NUMAN - Cars   1979

CLICK HERE to download single.. thanks to ragpath.blogspot.com for the link (press go to download)

6 = DONNA SUMMER - I Feel Love  1978

CLICK HERE to download.. thanks to babakazoo.blogspot.com

7 = BLONDIE - Heart Of Glass   1979

CLICK HERE to download album... thanks to zona-musical.com for the link.

8 = HOT BUTTER - Popcorn   1972


9 = PLAYER ONE - Space Invaders  1980


10 = ABBA - sos    1975

CLICK HERE to download.. thanks to babakazoo.blogspot.com for the link.

You can see where some 80s bands got their inspiration.. Magic sounds..Cheers.
A book from the 70's.. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.