Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top 10 favorite songs

Hello and welcome back .... It still amazes me that loving 80s music so much that there are still songs/bands that I have never heard of, so I have compiled my favorite top 10 of songs you probably never heard of... these are songs i never get bored of listening to ... hope you like

1 = SCARY THIEVES - dying in vain


2 = I START COUNTING - letters to a friend


3 = FM - just like you


4 = RATIONAL YOUTH - no more & no less


5 = STABILIZERS - tyranny


6 = BLUE ZOO - forgive & forget


7 = THE ROARING BOYS -house of stone


8 = NEW MUSIK - straight lines


9 = TRANS-X  - message on the radio


10 = STABILIZERS -  ( if i ) found rome


WOW .. I had so much fun putting this together......CLICK HERE to Download songs from this post & more from my Mixtape series .. so much music, so little time .. enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.